Rashid in the World Of Qur'an
Islamic Information for the Muslim Child in an Interesting and Attractive way. Islamic education represents a cornerstone of the Muslim family. Prompted by its keenness to participate in bringing up this Muslim generation, Harf has utilized Multimedia techniques and attractive video display to prepare Rashid in the World of Qur'an program.
The program aims at:
In the Company of the Holy Qur'an is a section of the program which includes:
- Strengthening the relation between the Muslim child and his religion.
- Developing the Muslim child's knowledge of the Holy Qur'an and the manners of its recitation and listening to it.
- Presenting the stories of the Holy Qur'an to the Muslim child in a new, attractive way that highlights the lessons taught.
- Rashid is a Muslim child who accompanies your child on an interesting journey in which he will acquire a great deal of diverse information on Islam concerning the Holy Qur'an, some Qur'anic stories, entertaining games, in addition to becoming acquainted with some of the animals and plants mentioned in the Holy Qur'an.
Allah's Creation in the Holy Qur'an is another section which includes:
- Information about the Holy Qur'an: its virtue, status, the manners of its recitation and listening to it, its content, Meccan and Medinan revelation, the first and the last revelation, information about Surahs and verses, the duration of revelation of the Holy Qur'an and the collection of the Holy Qur'an.
- Recitation and interpretation of the thirtieth part of the Holy Qur'an, which involves tafsir, explanation of difficult words, a summary of the meaning of the verses, the theme of the verses and the lessons deduced from the verses.
- Selected verses: which include Islamic instructions for the Muslim child to develop his Islamic morals and manners.
- Plants and animals mentioned in the Holy Qur'an such as ants, bees, camels, whales, elephants, hoopoes and serpents.
- The program presents scientific and religious information as an interactive display between Rashid and animals and plants, using animated cartoons, to appeal to the Muslim child.
An extensive collection of wise sayings and historical information simplified to suit the child's level.
- The program presents some of the stories mentioned in the Holy Qur'an, such as the story of the Prophet Noah, `Uzair and the Village and the People of the Orchard, in an innovative way, using animated cartoons and dialogs, which stress the instructive and moral goals deduced from each story.
- The program provides a large collection of Islamic songs related to each of the program's sections that stress certain instructive and moral concepts and yet make it easy for the child to repeat and understand.
Games: Using an interesting game, the program provides a collection of tests that ensure the child's absorption of the information acquired in the different sections of the program.
Solutions provided by the program:
- The program includes information from several fields related to the Holy Qur'an in a unified source directed to the Muslim child to facilitate and benefit him and increase the chances that he will continually refer to it.
- The program attracts the Muslim child to increase his religious knowledge in the modern age in which children compete to acquire knowledge and sciences at an early age. All the material of the program is presented in an entertaining and attractive way.
- The availability of the elements of interactivity between the user and the program makes the program distinctly able to excel traditional religious books and cartoons. The interactivity may be through the search and navigation made by the child or through giving the child the chance to interact with the scenes of the stories without any alteration of the religious and historical facts.
- The program is considered a step on the road to specialized instructive software that contribute to bringing up a highly educated Muslim generation.