it is a real educational process in which the user can listen to, watch and repeat after the tutor the correct Arabic pronunciation and learn the principles of reading the Qur'an and the rules of Qur'anic recitation, in addition to memorizing by the means of the scientific method of checking one's own memorization and comparing it to the recitation in the program.
The following are the main options of the program:
- Learning the principles of reading Arabic in three lessons, and the rules of recitation in a further three lessons.
- Displaying the lessons with the explanation and practical examples giving the user a chance to repeat after the tutor.
- There is also the option of testing oneself after every lesson through a selection of exemplary methodological tests to ensure the scientific goals in every lesson are covered, in addition to narrated explanation of the test and the calculation of the marks obtained.
- A detailed and practical explanation of the rules of Qur'anic recitation through 12 chapters, as well as listening to the explanation through the voice of the tutor, in addition to the option of performing tests.
- A practical explanation with sound and picture of the places and manners of articulation of the Arabic alphabet.
- The program follows two scientific methods in the memorization process:
- Memorization of more than one verse at a time: in this option the Surah is divided into groups of verses, and the user has the choice of selecting the number of the verses to memorize according to one's ability.
- Memorization verse by verse: in this option the user memorizes the Qur'an verse by verse, and whenever a verse is finished, he can move to the next.
- The program also includes the option of checking one's own recitation as an integral part of the memorization process, since the user can check his memorization by recording his recitation and comparing it to that of the tutor's.
- An option is available for putting bookmarks at any place of the lesson before exiting the program in order to make it easy to return to the same lesson after running the program the next time.
- The program displays two types of indices to the Qur'an: an index according to the names of the Surahs and another according to the parts of the Qur'an.
- The program runs under Microsoft Windows 98, Me, 2000 and XP.