- A good selection of interpretations of the Qur'an in Arabic: At-Tabari, Ibn Kathir, Al-Qurtubi, Al-Jalalain, Al-Muntakahb, Zubdat At-Tafasir and At-Tafsir al-Muyassar.
- A number of translated interpretations: Al-Muntakhab (English and French), Malili (Turkish), Al-Jalalain and the occasions of revelation (Malay and Indonesian).
- Services of the Qur'anic text such as: the explanation of difficult words and the occasions of revelation.
- Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an into: English, French, Malay, Turkish, German, Indonesian, Urdu, Spanish with the option of copying or printing the text as image or in text format.
- A detailed explanation of the rules of recitation with examples recited by Sheikh Al-Menshawi.
- Advanced search options based on the technology of morphological analysis of the words and sentences with different search levels covering the Qur'an, its interpretations and translations.
- Topical search including 14 main topics subdivided into main topics classified into sub-topics, with a total number of more than 2000 subjects.
- Indonesian users can choose to display the Qur'anic text in the Indonesian Calligraphy.
- The recitation can be run by remote control enabling the user to listen to the Qur'an, whether by selecting the verses or the parts without running the Qur'an program. It is also easy to change the reciter at any time and to control the volume.
- The program has been approved by the General Presidency of the Scientific Research Administrations in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and by Al-Azhar in Egypt.
- The program runs under Microsoft Windows 95, 98, 2000 and XP.